I think as you grow older your christmas list gets smaller and the things you really want for the holidays can’t be bought
“*WHIRLS SNAPE OUT OF THE WAY*
*SHOVES MINERVA INTO A WALL*
PUT YOUR NAME
*KNOCKS OVER A TABLE AGGRESSIVELY*
IN THE GOBLET
*GRABS HARRY AND SLAMS HIM INTO THE WALL*
OF FIRE!?!?!?1111?!?!111321I3591130583FERGEKLJRKGJ GRLGJWRLKGVJLKJ G” Dumbledore asked calmly.
we’re never gonna get over this are we
My dream for the 2016 presidential election is not having to choose which human rights I’m feeling like compromising on.
i was talking to a guy and he said “if there were no laws you could be raped at any point of the day” and i replied with “yeah and i could retaliate by stabbing the rapist, hey i mean there are no laws” and he said “rape isn’t that bad, stabbing someone is a little over dramatic” wtf.
PAINT YOUR NAILS WITH HIS BLOOD.
You ever think you’re over something and then it’s like no, nope, still bitter. Going to live and die on this hill, this is my home now.
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 Truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
Thanks littlemisskopite10 for the tag!
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage = Milk I had with some cookies we made at the beginning of the Denver Broncos v. San Fransisco 49ers game. 2. Last phone call = I called to order pizza yesterday afternoon for my brother and his Boy Scout Troop while we were working on his Eagle Scout project. 3. Last text message was to: An old co-worker. 4. Last song you listened to = “Animals” by Maroon 5 5. Last time you cried = Uhh. I’m not sure. I think a few weeks ago when I watched Beaches.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice = No! 7. Been cheated on = While I have no solid proof, more than likely, yes. 8. Kissed someone & regretted it = Oh yeah. 9. Lost someone special = Of course. 10. Been depressed = Yes. 11. Been drunk and threw up = Oh yeah! Hahaha. And all three (maybe four) times have been super embarrassing and not fun.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS: Teal, Pale Yellow, Purple.
IN THE LAST YEAR, HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend = Uhh. Yeah, I guess you could say that. 16. Fallen out of love = Nope. 17. Laughed until you cried = Yep!! 18. Met someone who changed you = Not yet! 19. Found out who your true friends are = Um. Not really. I mean, I kinda already knew before this last year. 20. Found out someone was talking about you = Yes. 21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend’s list = Haha. No.
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life = Both of them! And yes, I really, truly only have 2 friends on Facebook. They are the only two (who already have a FB) that I care enough about to have on there. 24. Do you have any pets = We have a family dog. 25. Do you want to change your name = I’ve always said I hate my name, but I don’t know what I would change it to. Haha. 26. What did you do for your last birthday = Nothing eventful. I did drive up to Maryland to be with my mom and brothers though.
27. What time did you wake up today = About 10. We had a long day yesterday so it was nice to sleep in.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night = Sleeping! 29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = Going back down to Virginia Beach to see my best friend and celebrate her baby girl turning 1! 30. Last time you saw your Mother = About an hour ago before she went to bed. 31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? = It would be nice to have hit the lottery a few years back. Haha. 32. What are you listening to right now = My fan. Ahh, white noise. 33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? = Yeah, last night actually. 34. What’s getting on your nerves right now = Work. The hours I get from them fucking suck! 35. Most visited webpage = NBC News 36. Blood type = AB Neg. 37. Nickname = Don’t really have one. 38. Relationship Status = Forever Alone. 40. Pronouns = She/Her 41. Elementary = I went to elementary school in Maryland…. 42. High School = ….and went to high school in Virginia.
43. College = Went for two years, stopped going for quite a few years, and now am going again!
44. Hair color = Brown.
45. Long or short = Long-ish. 46. Height = About six feet. I don’t know what that is in cm, sorry. 47. Do you have a crush on someone? = Nobody who knows I exist. Haha. 48. What do you like about yourself? = I think I’m pretty fucking hilarious. 50. Tattoos = I have four! And I love each and every one of them. And I am itching for some more. I have a lot planned out already actually. 51. Righty or lefty = Right. 52. First surgery = I was really young, let’s just leave it at that.
53. First piercing = My ears. I don’t remember how old I was though. 54. First best friend = Uhh. Probably either this boy named Josh who lived in my Aunt’s neighborhood or this girl named Emily I went to elementary school with. 55. First sport you joined = Soccer, I think. 56. First vacation = I believe it was Disney. 58. First pair of trainers = I have no fucking clue.
59. Eating = Nothing. 60. Drinking = Nothing. 61. I’m about to = Read and then go to bed. 62. Listening to = My fan. I thought we already went over this? 63. Waiting for = these fucking questions to be done. 64. Want kids? = No. 65. Get Married? = Maybe.
66. Career? = Journalism, hopefully.
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes = Both. You can’t pick between those two. 68. Hugs or kisses = Hugs. 69. Shorter or taller = I assume we are talking about significant others here? In that case, taller, without a doubt. 71. Romantic or spontaneous = Romantic.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = Arms. Although that is a hard one. 73. Sensitive or loud = You need a mixture of both. 74. Hook-up or relationship = Relationship. I’m too emotional for that hookup shit.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = A trouble-maker, but not like “Get arrested” level of trouble making.
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger = No. 77. Drank hard liquor = Yes. 78. Lost glasses/contacts = Only temporarily. 79. Sex on first date = No. 80. Broke someone’s heart = I think so, just because of how he reacted, but we’ve never talked about it, so I can’t say for certain. 81. Had your own heart broken = Yes.
82. Have you been arrested = No. 83. Turned someone down = Yes. 84. Cried when someone died? = Yes.
85. Fallen for a friend = Not really. Crushed on one? Yeah, for like a minute.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = Sometimes. 87. Miracles = Not really. 88. Love at first sight = No. Infatuation or Lust at first sight? Yes. You can’t “love” someone until you get to know who they are. 89. Heaven = Sometimes. 90. Santa Claus = Yes. And his real name is “My Debit card.” 91. Kiss on the first date = If I’m feeling it, yeah. 92. Angels = Not angels, per say, but good energy, yeah.
There is no way in hell I’m tagging 25 people, but I’ll tag a few and anyone who I don’t tag who wants to do it is more than welcome.